Monday, February 23, 2009

Two Quilts...



I've been so busy doing these two quilt tops the last few days. Once I started, I just couldn't stop! I think it's my new addiction...

I got the idea for the one above from Crazy Mom Quilts. This is just a small lap quilt for my sofa.
And the one below from Kathryn in this post. This one turned out a lot larger than I intended...just got carried away. I don't know how I'll go quilting this one.

















I'm already working on the next one. I'm going to have a dozen tops finished by the time I get around to quilting them at the rate I'm going.
Thankyou Kathryn for your help & advice. I'm sure I'll be emailing again soon when it's time to do the quilting. The next one is triangles, which I'm having some trouble with... but I'll get there!
I also painted and recovered two ottomans this morning. They have been waiting to be done for months. I'll post some pic's tomorrow of them, but I've just realised I'd forgotten to take before pic's so you'll just have to see the completed ones.
Well I'm off to squeeze in some more triangles...
Best wishes,
Jenelle


2 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Jenelle,
Your quilt is gorgeous. What a talent you are and what beautiful work you do.
I so enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog.
Hope to see you again.
Have a great day~you sound very busy. I can relate!!
hugs, Celestina Marie

Anonymous said...

I find the best quilts ARE the ones that get away from us. Absolutely beautiful work. Keep up the quilting and thanks for having me.